Andrew B. Wachler
- Health & Health Care Law
- Hospital Law
- Civil Practice
- Administrative Law
ANDREW B. WACHLER is the principal of WACHLER & ASSOCIATES, P.C. Mr. Wachler has been practicing healthcare law for over 25 years. He counsels healthcare providers and organizations nationwide in a variety of healthcare legal matters. In addition, he writes and speaks nationally to professional organizations and other entities on healthcare law topics such as Medicare appeals, Stark and fraud and abuse, HIPAA, and other topics.
Mr. Wachler graduated Cum Laude from the University of Michigan and was the recipient of the William J. Branstrom Award. He graduated Cum Laude from Wayne State University Law School.
Mr. Wachler is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association and American Bar Association (Health Law Section). He sits on the Editorial Board of the ABA Health Law Section publication The Health Lawyer, Fraud and Abuse Section, and has servied as the Vice Chair of the ABA Health Law Section Payment and Reimbursement Interest Group and Vice Chair of the ABA Health Law Section Healthcare Policy Task Force. Mr. Wachler is currently the Vice Chair of the ABA Health Law Section Health Law and Policy Coordinating Committee. Mr. Wachler is a member of the Michigan Bar Association and the Oakland County Bar Association.
- J.D., Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: Cum Laude
- B.G.S, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
William Branstrom Award
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Michigan Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Medical Group Management Association
Honors and Awards
- Michigan Super Lawyers 2006-2012, 2014
- The Best Lawyers in America 2009-2014
- DBusiness Magazine’s Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit 2009-2014