Jesse Adam Markos
- Health & Health Care Law
Jesse Adam Markos is an attorney at Wachler & Associates, P.C. Mr. Markos practices in all areas of healthcare law and devotes a substantial portion of his practice to representing healthcare providers with licensure and staff privilege matters. He also regularly represents providers in transactional, corporate, and regulatory compliance matters and in the defense of Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross and other third party payor audits.
Mr. Markos graduated Magna Cum Laude, from Wayne State University Law School where he served on the Wayne Law Review and was nominated to the Order of the Coif. Mr. Markos attended law school on a full academic scholarship as a Dean’s Scholar and Lombard Leadership Fellow and graduated fifth in his class. Mr. Markos graduated with distinction from Western Michigan University.
Mr. Markos is admitted to the State Bar of Michigan as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- J.D. , Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Wayne Law Review
- Dean’s Scholar
- Frederica K. Lombard Fellow
- Charles H. Gershenson Trust 2006 Scholarship for Outstanding Credentials
- Academic Achievement Award
- Faculty Award in Property Law
- Ira J. Spoon Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement in Property Law
- Silver Key Certificate
- Charles H. Gershenson Trust 2007 Scholarship for Outstanding Character
Bruce A. Miller Family Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement in Labor Law
- B.A. , Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- Honors: Cum Laude
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan