Michael D. Bossenbroek
- Health and Health Care Law
Michael Bossenbroek is an attorney at Wachler & Associates, P.C. Mr. Bossenbroek practices in all areas of health care law, including representing clients in matters relating to HIPAA compliance, Fraud and Abuse, including compliance with the Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law, and defense of Medicare, Medicaid and third party payor audits across all provider and supplier types.
Mr. Bossenbroek graduated Magna Cum Laude from Wayne State University Law School where he was elected to the Order of the Coif and served on the Wayne Law Review as a Senior Articles Editor and an Associate Editor. Mr. Bossenbroek earned his B.A. from Calvin College where he double majored in Philosophy and Business and was the recipient of several prestigious merit-based scholarships, including the Presidential and Board of Trustee Scholarships.
Prior to joining Wachler & Associates, P.C., Mr. Bossenbroek served as a judicial law clerk to Chief Justice Robert P. Young, Jr. of the Michigan Supreme Court, and practiced commercial litigation at a prominent, general practice law firm based in the Metro Detroit area.
Mr. Bossenbroek is admitted to practice in the State of Michigan, and before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Mr. Bossenbroek is also a member of the Health Care Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, the American Health Lawyers Association, Federal Bar Association, Oakland County Bar Association, and the Federalist Society.
- J.D., Wayne State University Law School
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude (Top 5%)
- Order of the Coif
- Wayne Law Review – Senior Articles Editor; Associate Editor
- Silver Key Recipient
- Dean’s Scholar
- Bernard L. Mass Scholarship
- Ida J. Spoon Scholarship
- Bruce A. Miller Family Labor Law Scholarship
- B.A., Calvin College
- Majors: Philosophy and Business
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- Eastern District of Michigan Chapter, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- Associate Attorney, Dickinson Wright PLLC, 2008-2012
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Justice Robert P. Young, Jr., Michigan Supreme Court, 2005-2008